Sunday, June 8, 2008

On the subject of a Nice Surprise

This will be short and sweet. In yesterday's post I spoke of great expectations, and how I thought that I did not have any chance of winning an Emmy Award tonight at the Northwest Regional Emmys. And that if I did in fact win, I would gloat on all my presences on the web.

So let me gloat, and give an acceptance speech, as the Emmy goes to HS Gametime for Outstanding Sports Series. (I was in Bellingham watching Ryan Stiles and Greg Proops make me laugh so much, by belly hurt, so I missed the ceremony.) Ahem, clearing throat.

Thank you to KING 5, Tony White, Paul Silvi, and Mike Cooley for all their incredible teamwork over the past 6 years. Thanks to Rick Swanson for believing in the project, for Mike Krieger and Mike Gwynn for staying up so late on Friday nights, and to the great high school athletes that we have covered in the past, and the future stars we are looking forward to seeing in the upcoming years.

We now resume your regular blog, already in progress.

Good night, Dad. I won! Yea!

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

No comments: