Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the subject of Getting Mad

I'm ticked.

I am one day away from a romantic weekend getaway. I have no work to do. My wife is pretty much finished with school and without stress.

Meanwhile, I am about to go boom, and why?

I get upset at one thing more than any other. I want people to take responsibility. If you say you are going to do something, you do it. It doesn't matter if you are 9, 19, 29, 39 or 49. Older folks can get a little bit of a pass, as they have earned it. Bottom line, do what you will say you will do.

Part two - if you are not going to do it, do not... may I repeat... DO NOT ask me to make an excuse for you. Take responsibility yourself.
With that long preface, new subject - yet related. I promised myself I would blog on a daily basis, to keep the habit. Every blogger knows the moment when they break the cycle. However, I owe my wife a weekend without the computer, without the cell phone, with just... well, me.

So I'll see you on Sunday.

Until then, good night to you and you and you over there.

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

No comments: