Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the subject of Sharing

With your faithful blogger being in an nutritional adjustment period, going out to dinner isn't all that fun anymore. Can't just walk in and order the steak and potato with Caesar salad. (I could, but why would I be paying so much for a personal trainer if I just did that?)

It does have one very great benefit though. I share all my meals with my wife. We have gotten into a habit lately of ordering and sharing. Tonight, it was a soup (chili) and salad combination with a crabcake appetizer. Half for her, half for me. In addition to creating a constant repartee with my wonderful honey, it allows us to save a little dough. And we don't overeat.

When it came to double dipping, my wife said to me "honey, we're married," so I guess that is another benefit. 

Sharing is fun. Conversation is created, and the benefits abound.

Goon night, dessert menu. Nice to have known you.

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

No comments: