Friday, August 1, 2008

On the subject of Progress so Far

Short update today.

24 hour Fitness has a cool online tool to track your calories. Sadly, it doesn't like MACS (come to think of it, it doesn't like BIG MACS either,) so I am out of luck.

In this here space a couple of weeks ago, I talked about (um, complained) about starting a fitness and nutrition program and hating it. Well, I guess I will change a tune.

It's been a little more than two weeks since starting and so far...
7 and a half pounds lost.
2 inches in the waist.
3 1/2 percent less body fat.
4 24 oz Bottles of water a day.
1 Pepsi per day (that's the hardest part)

New to me... bananas, grapes, popped potato crisps, calorie counts.

And for those who are looking for a new workout, just try to Karaoke with my group. It was quite the workout!

Good night, and good luck.

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

No comments: