Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On the subject of Soup

"No Soup for You!"

This entry is a compendium of thoughts on a rainy day in Seattle. Call it Blog Soup.

Why is it that my super fast eight core Mac working more like a Commodore 64?

Was it as much fun to play Intellivision back then as it is to play Wii now?

Does everyone start their day optimistic they will get everything done only to discover it was a lot tougher than they thought it was going to be?

When is too much too much?



Do people just not call to tell you they are not coming anymore, or do they just assume you will work your schedule around theirs?

Does everyone have to be paid for everything, or do you ever do something because it is the right thing to do?

Improv Karaoke tonight. I have to get ready for it. I don't know why it's tougher than usual. Maybe the combination of the bad karaoke experience from last week, and the upper back injury from yesterday.

Just how awesome is Michael Phelps? Just how cute is Shawn Johnson? Just how amazing is Jonathan Horton (still no relation)?

Was the opening ceremony of the Olympics still the most incredible show ever put on now that it has been discovered that the director of the show basically abused the cast, and said the only place it could have been done better is North Korea?

What would I look like as a bobble head?

The render of the video is still not done.

When it is correct to be politically incorrect?

Who won the primary for Governor here in Washington and do I care? I care that the ads are over for at least a couple of weeks (phew!)

Is the world ready for Arnold-oke (singing an entire Karaoke song as Arnold). Believe me now!

The batteries on my desk are recharged now. Hopefully I will be soon.

Hey Dave, can I plug my show? It's Sunday night in Seattle at 7 PM at the Historic University Theater. No, I don't have a clip.

Is it Theater or Theatre. This coming from a guy who spells color colour.

Render is still not done. However, I am.

Good night, Grace Kelly... all your looks were too sad. So I'll try a little Freddie. I've gone identity MAD!

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have become Larry King!

little ms. notetaker said...

Now I'm sad that I missed the Governator! Thanks for the plug on the kitchen. And, hey, just thanks for being you, Centaur.