Thursday, August 14, 2008

On the subject of Headaches

Boom! Boom! Boom! That's what it feels like.
Crack! Crack! Crack! The pain shoots behind my ears like a knife.

I woke up this morning with a killer headache. So I am using this space to list the possible causes.

1. I didn't drink enough water last night when we lost our softball game.
2. I am tired of my internet connection being  so slow and having a virus wall post on Facebook take me to a phishing site.
3. I feel guilty that while I have worked out a lot and have been very active this week, I have not "been to the gym."
4. I have a mountain of work to do and three weeks to finish it all.
5. My son asks a lot of questions that have already been answered.
6. I need a Pepsi. Not a diet Pepsi, a REAL BIG GULP PEPSI.
7. My new beard is taking too much blood away from my brain. (Okay, it's not a beard, it's not shaving while my honey travels - nice look eh?)
7. I miss my wife, who is on a cruise I would rather be on with her.

Okay. It has to be one of those. I don't feel any better now, but one less question is one less headache.

Good day to you, Kirkland Signature IB Tablets.

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone needs and honest to goodness hug. (and a countdown clock that ticks away the minutes until your honey is back home!)

Seriously, I'm sorry to read about your headaches. I get migraines so I can empathize.

Love the scruff though. I thought you were doing your version of the NHL playoff beard. Stu does it about once a month, whether it's hockey season or not. :)