Friday, September 19, 2008

No subject line needed.

If you have tried to reach me on Facebook, or suddenly see empty spots in my blog, I apologize.

It seems that being lost in cyberspace comes with a price, and I am paying that now.

Much of my life, as open as a book as it was, now has to close to the public at least. I have been asked to not discuss professional matters or personal ones for that matter as they pertain to one of my projects.

It seems that the people who don't know me may have made judgments about me and the people who do know me want to protect themselves.

I have no idea where this notion came from. I can only express the heartbreak that it has caused me.

I have so enjoyed sharing the stories of my life with you here, but the thing that gives the most joy to talk about, I have been asked not to talk about in a public forum anymore.

So I will be on here from time to time to talk about improv, and comedy and other such things - but not as much as I used to.

Thank you dear readers for taking this ride with me... and I hope we can meet down the line.

Yours truly,
Jon Horton
the artist formerly known as Johnny Blogger

No comments: