Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On the subject of a Sticky Situation

Okay. I am stuck. I am having live writer's block. 

Live writer's block? You're writing now aren't you?

Well, yes, but I am having one of those times when I am in a conversation and can't ever seem to find the right word. I am in one of those times where I feel stuck when I should be moving forward.

Stress can do that, but usually, I can find the key to unlock the brain. It usually happens when I have an epiphany moment, and I am looking for one.

I thought it might have happened over the weekend when my wife and I went to Teatro Zinzanni. I felt inspired by what I saw, but alas - not it.

So I continue to look, in hopes that - poof - it will appear, and the key will become available again - and so will the ability to be great instead of just okay.

Good night keepers of the key.

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Larry,
let's try a little harder to entertain us.