Monday, March 9, 2009

On the subject of Alphabetical Analysis

I met Keridwyn last night at Hula Hula, and discovered a fellow blogger who seems to like the lists... and had one I had never seen... so thank you Miss D for inspiring me to do this one.

Here's my life from A to Z.

A
- Available: to be a good friend and a great ear to anyone who needs me
- Age: --- 46 in May
- Annoyance: --- mean people and people who talk during movies.
- Animal: Giant Panda

B
- Beer: -- I like the ads, but don’t drink any
- Birthday: --- May 12th, same as my son.
- Best Friend: --- Guys: Klobucar, Steve and Watson. Gals: Mary Stuart, Kelly, and most of all, my honey.
- Body Part on opposite sex: --- legs and shoulders
- Best feeling in the world: --- being appreciated
- Blind or Deaf: --- deaf as I have learned to communicate in that environment
- Best weather: --- 72 and sunny
- Been in Love: --- why, yes I am
- Been on stage?: --- perform in improv show
- Believe in Magic: --- karaoke at Hula Hula
- Believe in Santa: --- used to

C
- Candy: --- Sour patch kids
- Color: --- Blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: --- Vanilla but not in personality
- Chinese/Mexican Food: --- Mexican (southwestern)
- Cake or pie: --- Cheesecake (is that a pie?)
- Continent to visit: --- Australia
- Cheese: --- Ones I don’t have a reaction to.

D
- Day or Night: --- Formerly a night owl, but now enjoy the day
- Dancing in the rain: --- I will someday

E
- Eyes: --- Brown
- Everyone's got: --- to love each other
- Ever failed a class?: --- I came close to failing Trigonometry, but my teacher took pity on me.

F
- First thoughts waking up: --- what do I have to do
- Food: --- Beef, it’s what’s for dinner

G
- Greatest Fear: --- not being liked
- Goals: --- to make a real difference in the lives of the people I know, and even people I don’t
- Gum: --- Big Red or Eclipse Green
- Get along with your parents?: --- I did… and I miss them dearly.

H
- Hair Color: --- Brown
- Height: --- 6-4
- Happy: --- Yes I am.
- Holiday: --- Not into them as much anymore.
- How do you want to die: --- Sleeping at an old age with someone I love holding my hand

I
- Ice Cream: --- Haggen Daas Lemon Sorbet
- Instrument: --- I can play the piano by ear, but only songs I think I know.

J
- Jewelry: --- Wedding ring. I have a bracelet my wife gave me, but it bothers my wrist.
- Job: --- Television Producer

K
- Kids: --- Two – Char and Drew
- Kickboxing or karate: --- MMA if I did anything
- Keep a journal?: --- My life is on a blog and on Facebook

L
- Love: --- My Honey
- Letter: --- S
- Laughed so hard you cried: --- at *&$( in the Box on SNL.

M
- Milk flavor: --- Nonfat
- Movies: --- Romantic Comedies and Action without gore
- Motion sickness?: --- Talk to me after my cruise
- McD’s or BK: --- McD’s

N
- Number: --- 21

O
- One wish: --- that people would remember and utilize the Golden Rule.

P
- Perfect Pizza: --- Pepperoni or CPK Thai Chicken
- Pepsi/Coke: --- Pepsi (although now it’s always a half & half)

Q
- Quality/Quantity: --- quality

R
- Reason to cry: --- Many Grey’s Anatomy episodes or when I feel like it
- Reality T.V.: --- Survivor, and sometimes Dancing with the Stars
- Radio Station: --- Capital Radio in London, BBC Radio 1 and XM Radio
- Roll your tongue in a circle: --- Yep
- Ring size: --- I think it is a 7

S
- Song: --- Rehab by Amy Winehouse for not the reason you think.
- Shoe size: --- 11
- Salad Dressing: --- Thousand Island
- Sushi: --- I’ve tried it.
- Skinny dipped?: --- Once, once.
- In the shower?: --- Soap, Wash Hair, Shave, Get Out
- Strawberries/Blueberries: --- Strawberries with Powdered Sugar

T
- Tattoos?: --- Never ever
- Time for bed: --- After Letterman’s Monologue or Headlines on Monday with Jay
- Thunderstorms: --- I miss them from the south, but don’t miss how nervous they made me on tornado watches.

U
- Unpredictable: --- No, except when I am on stage.

V
- Vacation spot(s): --- South Carolina and this year, Alaska

W
- Weakness: --- self confidence, focus and addiction to blogging and Facebook
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: --- Mary Stuart
- Who makes you laugh the most: --- Klobucar and Steve
- Worst feeling: --- self doubt
- Wanted to be a model: --- I couldn’t work!
- Worst Weather?: --- Rain… so why do I live here?
X
- X-Rays: --- yep.
- X-Men --- best pez dispenser (had to add that one)

Y
-Year it is now: --- 2009
-Yellow: --- means get through the light.

Z
- Zoo animal: --- Giant panda

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? --- Gale
2. You went to the mall with? --- Gale and the kids
3. You went to dinner with? --- Gale and the Kids at Rubys
4. You talked to on the phone? --- Steve
5. Made you laugh? --- Fred Umayum and his Facebook status
6. Hugged you? --- Kaci
7. Said they loved you? --- Gale
8. Held your hand? --- Gale
9. You spoke with? --- Someone to reschedule an appointment
10. You cried over? --- the reaction to the 300 note.

Until the next one that inspires me...

Yours truly,
Johnny Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally,
6'4 and only size 11 feet? I would think it would be hard to not tip over.
PS.
Dragon's were awesome yesterday.