Friday, August 7, 2009

On the subject of "50 more questions"

Hello internet friends. Sorry to have been gone for a while, but it's the busy season for me... and sadly, I had time for this. Who knew!

I haven’t done one of these in months… but saw that my fellow {breakout} cast member, Megan used this as “Morning Red Bull for the Soul”… Okay, it woke me up a bit, but not like a Red Bull.

No one was tagged, but let me know if you do one.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

8 AM – I used to sleep all the tiome, now I get up early. Don’t like it a bit

2. How do you like your steak?

Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

The Hangover... and it was very funny.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

24

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Atlanta

6. What did you have for breakfast?

4 Eggo Frozen Waffles, just like every morning

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

American… I am a steak and potatoes kinda guy.

8. What foods do you dislike?

Brussel sprouts and creamed spinach

9. Favorite place to eat?

Lunch: Chipotle

Dinner; A good steak house

10. Favorite dressing?

1000 Island with Caesar being a very close secons

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

A very bright blue Toyota Highlander

12. What are your favorite clothes?

My karaoke dressup clothes, my Teatro Zinzanni and {breakout} American Apparel Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Lucky Brand Jeans (Lucky You!)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Australia with my wife

Europe for a Football (Soccer) trip with my son.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Half full

15. Where would you want to retire?

Somewhere quiet

6. Favorite time of day?

Night time

17. Where were you born?

Washington, DC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Now, Soccer with my son… on my own, College Football

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

No one cause I won’t tag this.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

See number 19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

You, of course.

22. Bird watcher?

I was an Orioles fan once, does that count

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night!

24. Do you have any pets?

Two dogs, three cats, two kids

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

The new phone books are here, and I have already placed them in the recycle bin.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

A television announcer

27. What is your best childhood memory?

The Olympics in 1972 at age 9 and sitting with Howard Cosell talking sports.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Used to be a dog person, but then the constant barking of my current two drives me nuts, so the cats have won me over.

29. Are you married?

Yes, for 15 years

30. Always wear your seat belt?

I used to not… but now I do… hate the fact that the government had to make a law, but I guess it’s for the best… although I gave up riding bikes when they said you have to wear a helmet..

31. Been in a car accident?

Flipped a car at age 16 when I fell asleep at the wheel

32. Any pet peeves?

People who are not nice, and Washington state drivers (who have taken over the title from Virginia drivers)

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Pepperoni and Mushroom

34. Favorite Flower?

Anything beautiful – white rose if I had to choose

35. Favorite ice cream?

Haagen Daas Lemon Sorbet

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

Chipotle

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

None

38. From whom did you get your last email?

The people handling my Dad’s estate

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

The Apple Store

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

If I have to think of it, it probably wasn’t spontaneous… how’s that from an improviser!

41. Like your job?

The boss is a real… oh, wait a minute, I work for myself! I do like it. Stressful owning your own company though.

42. Broccoli?

Only when my wife makes it for me and insists.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

My recent Alaskan Cruise

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

My wife

45. What are you listening to right now?

A clock ticking and I want to throw it out the patio door

46. What is your favorite color?

Cobalt Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?

None and none.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

None and none.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?

8:52 AM with 1:26 left on my battery

50. Coffee Drinker?

Pepsi.

No comments: